Successful IT and software projects rely on a systematic approach to their definition, development, implementation and deployment. The nature of the work that we carry out for our clients creating dependable commercial and industrial systems requires that our processes be easy to understand, clearly specified and consistently applied.
An overview of our process for a achieving a common goal Stage by Stage is described below:
- Initial discussions to understand the business needs and objectives.
- Determine the scope and major requirements and architect an initial system design.
- Prepare, review and agree an outline project proposal.
- Incremental, stage by stage
definition, design, development and delivery of product which
consists of the following tasks:
- Review current business need and refine the requirements.
- Produce and agree the increment Plan and Deliverables.
- Produce early prototypes for client review and risk reduction.
- Formal development and testing of product.
- Design and build of supporting system infrastructure.
- Delivery of the product version.
- Training, installing, proving, supporting delivered product version.
- Perform next development stage.
- On completion, agree ongoing system maintenance or system handover.
Benefits of our Approach
- Customer feedback and liaison at all times.
- Product prototypes for early customer review and risk reduction.
- Incremental phased deliveries of products focused around project priorities.
- Allows adaptation to changes in business needs and objectives.