Browser based Insurance Underwriting System
When Robinsons met Harvington Underwriting Ltd they were suffering from a serious case of having the wrong Information System. They had Unix based software which matched neither their business processes nor their insurance products. We worked closely with the Harvington team in a series of workshops to define what their business really needed in order to be successful. A plan was then put together to build the foundations of the new system and support Harvington's Insurance products one by one. The system now forms the foundation of Harvington's business supporting both office and home based working via its browser based interface.
Technology used: IIS, HTML, CSS, XML, Delphi, SQL Server, ADO, Crystal Reports
ISIS for Underwriting
ISIS (which formed the basis of the Harvington System) is an intuitive and flexible system that minimises time to market for insurance products and provides an automated solution to insurance office administrative processes.
It provides underwriters with the support they need to quickly implement product changes in reaction to market opportunities with users experiencing significant savings in time and costs.
ISIS is an internet browser based system allowing product delivery and maintenance anytime, anywhere.
Insurance companies are choosing ISIS as their underwriting solution, because it:
- Drives the day-to-day data processing of the underwriting office
- Has been shown to require minimal operator training
- Can be accessed 24/7 via an internet browser
- Is flexible and scalable by design ensuring a sound future IT investment
- Minimises the time and cost of launching new products when used in combination with our SystemFlow™ approach
- Provides extensive support for self-maintenance of products, brokers and premium rating tables
- Offers comprehensive policy preparation and flexible reporting across the business
- Integrates directly with BACS and Sage accounts
- Facilitates multi-currency operation
In summary, ISIS provides all of the above at a significantly lower cost than existing software systems.