This is the official accessibility statement for Robinson Associates. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. In Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1 - Home page
- Access key 3 - Site Map
- Access key 0 - Accessibility Statement
- All pages on this site are WCAG AAA valid, complying with priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. This has been validated using the Cynthia Says Portal software.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict. This has been validated using the W3C Online HTML Validator.
- All cascading stylesheets used on this site validate according to standards for CSS1 and CSS2 as set down by the W3C.
- Every care has been taken to ensure that the text of the hyperlink fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.